There are multiple ways you can help others to change their lives
- MEMFTH ministry’s mission is to support men, women and children who are homeless through our outreach ministry.
- As founder and leader of this ministry, God is directing me to grow this ministry larger. He said, “Enlarge your territory, by pulling together laborers to bring about a change in the lives of God’s people (the homeless) in every walk of life by giving hope to the hopeless and evangelism through outreach, sharing the love of God in every location such as Lo Debar (a place of poverty). In doing this, the great commission, which is Matthew 28:19, “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations.” In addition, salvation will come through the power of love and prayer.
- To encourage the lives of all people.
- To have annual celebrations to show the goodness and kindness of God.
- To host quarterly meetings to prepare for each project.
- To distribute much of the necessities for everyday living such as food, water, clothing, toiletries, etc.
In honor of the Mary Elizabeth’s Ministry for the Homeless team, with my deepest gratitude I acknowledge each of you for your consistent commitment and faithfulness and for all you have done and for your acts of love.Minister Carrie
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.Romans 8:28
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.Psalm 23:1